- The Writers Voice - :: View topic - A Look into Inside by Ehsan Elahi Ehsan

- The Writers Voice - Forum Index - The Writers Voice -
Everyone welcome to participate.
Let your voice be heard.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Look into Inside by Ehsan Elahi Ehsan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jolanta
Valued Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: A Look into Inside by Ehsan Elahi Ehsan Reply with quote

Hello, Ehsan!

What a nice poem. It is very original and interesting. You don’t write about any soul or heart - just about a man. What’s more the man inside is better than the man who looks inside.
But I am wondering why the man inside is greater than you. I think that you are much better than the one who is placed in comfortable conditions because he is hidden. It is you who must face other people’ hate and jealousy, and their bad eyes, and so on.
The man inside you is calmer and wiser , but it is you who is to be brave and subject to the direct danger.
Besides, you look into inside always when you have a time to do it. So it is easier for the man inside to be delicate, and gentle because he acts in quite different condition and atmosphere.

Best wishes,

Jolanta Smile
ehsan elahi ehsan
Valued Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: A Look into Inside by Ehsan Elahi Ehsan Reply with quote

Hello Jolanta, happy to see you after a long time.
Your comments are, of course,very inspiring and interesting.
Actually, I and the man inside me are the same. It is the insight which guids me whenever I am staggering or wavering or stumbling. I am nothing without that insight or you can say, it the the light which comes with us from the house of God when we come into this earth for a short sojourn. I think you know all this process better than I. It is however, a good experience for one to try to know oneself. Thank you very much for your interest in the poem.
Best regards.
Ehsan Elahi Ehsan
Jolanta
Valued Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehsan,

of course, I know that you and the man inside are the same man Smile .
I think that we are looking for our better “we” inside us. We ask many questions, and there are no one to answer. But we must cope with everything on our own. So we look inside us to find the missing answers, to find calmness, or consolation, or comfort.
We also look into inside to find an inspiration.
And we look into inside to find the house of God.
Have you noticed that our inside is very rich and useful?

J. Smile
Heidi
Valued Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Eshan's Poem Reply with quote

Jolanta I agree with you on all accounts. Although I never thought about how rich and useful our inside can be, but it seems to true I think. I also enjoyed your poem Eshan I liked the repetition at the end of every stanza. It also shows how reflective we all can be sometimes. Cool
Jolanta
Valued Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Heidi!

I am happy that you discovered your rich and useful inside!
You must keep the truth in your mind and your heart: your inside is often like a guardian angel. If you look into your inside much often and much longer than before, you’ll discover yourself as a quite new person, and perhaps the person will be much better than you – vide casus Ehsan Cool .
I hope that you’ll have more free time for Christmas to look into your inside.
Then you must describe your observations to us Very Happy .

Jolanta Smile
ehsan elahi ehsan
Valued Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: A Look into Inside Reply with quote

Hello Jolanta and Heidi, Thank you very much for your appreciationand valuable comments on the poem. I think our innerself is the greatest guide rather it has been the greatest guide for us. It is morally boosting us up in this hectic and materialistic world. Perhaps this is the only source that is keeping up alive the human values and the human relationships and adjusting us when we are wavering or going astray.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: