- The Writers Voice - :: View topic - This might be fun

- The Writers Voice - Forum Index - The Writers Voice -
Everyone welcome to participate.
Let your voice be heard.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This might be fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> The Art and Craft of Writing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clive
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: This might be fun Reply with quote

http://eatsshootsandleaves.com/ESLquiz.html
Heidi
Valued Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: link Reply with quote

Hey Clive, this wouldn't have anything to do with the book by the same name would it? Just curious. Cool
Heidi
Valued Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: punctuation game Reply with quote

Okay so now i see Clive it does have something to do with the book so you can ignore that last post if you wish! I played the game and it said I was 67% stickler what about you? I've also got the book, my Aunt Martha got it for me as a present it's pretty good a little slow at times but quite funny you ought to read it sometime if you haven't already (that goes for everyone not just Clive!) Cool
Jax_rerun
Poster Pro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was an 87% stickler. Wa-hoo. Seems that grammar class last semester is paying off. Smile
Paul Grimsley
Valued Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a 67% stickler. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> The Art and Craft of Writing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: