- The Writers Voice - :: View topic - Virgil

- The Writers Voice - Forum Index - The Writers Voice -
Everyone welcome to participate.
Let your voice be heard.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Virgil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> Words from the wise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heidi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Virgil Reply with quote

"Each of us bears his own hell." Virgil, Aneid
"Fame always hides her head in the clouds." Virgil
Just some interesting and insightful quotes I found whil doing my research paper for English. Thought they might inspire or at least be known to someone other than myself. t.t.y.l. Heidi Cool
Paul Grimsley
Valued Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Virgil Reply with quote

Heidi wrote:
"Each of us bears his own hell." Virgil, Aneid
"Fame always hides her head in the clouds." Virgil
Heidi Cool

I like the quote about each of us bearing our own hell, it could equally be said of heaven too. It's about potential, I think.

I wonder if the paparazzi are to be found in the clouds too? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> Words from the wise All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: