- The Writers Voice - :: View topic - Sadly..

- The Writers Voice - Forum Index - The Writers Voice -
Everyone welcome to participate.
Let your voice be heard.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sadly..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> This section is for teen writers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark_crystal
Poster Pro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Sadly.. Reply with quote

Sadly I don't feel like a teenager. I kind of feel like I've grown up too fast. It's very odd. Has anyone else felt that way even though they are young. (even in early 20's).

~Life is like a flower, beautiful.~

*Sorry bout the random absence!!~
J

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Melissa DeMedio; I am glad to have looked up your name; i am enjoying your poetry and short stories. your charactrs are great, Ms. Tibit just floated by, says hey:)..when you get to be her age, life really whizzes by.... good luck with your finals Melissa.
j

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, well thank you. I'm glad you like my stories! I will be having more posted up soon (that is when i get a chance to submit them).. I hope! So look out for them!
Dark_crystal
Poster Pro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry.. for some reason the school computer im on booted me off of my username! but the Guest without a name would be me! Smile

~Life is like a flower, beautiful.~

*Sorry bout the random absence!!~
nightrenn
Poster Want-2-B

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

words make everyone older, or thats what i believe anyway.
Heidi
Valued Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: growing up Reply with quote

I think everyone (well nearly) has had some experience with what you're describing. I know I did, if it wasn't my parents divorce at 13 that made me grow up fast, then it was deaths in the family or of a beloved pet or pets, death of loved ones not in the family etc. To make it shorter I've been through a lot of stuff in my life that has made me grow up fast, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. As long as you don't let it get to you, and use it to better your life then well, the more stuff you go through that sucks but it makes you stronger, the better in some ways.
burunestetig

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Estetik Reply with quote

"We are always pleased and proud to offer excellent services to individuals seeking the best in cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery care and quality services," says Dr. Yakup Avsar, CEO and founder of yakupavsar, an increasingly popular medical tourism resource and provider offering information regarding certified and accredited healthcare providers and facilities around the globe. "Our partnership with Estetik Istanbul offers travelers from the U.S. and around the world access to affordable and quality plastic and cosmetic medical care."
liseely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: You can surf the Internet access to relevant data Reply with quote

You can surf the Internet access to relevant data and information, and discuss with friends, maybe can help you, wish you good luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> This section is for teen writers All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: